Saturday 5 February 2011

Floral Macros

Hello again folks.
I had intended to do this post earlier on in the week but have been a tad too busy. Hopefully should be doing a couple of posts over next couple of days though.
So on Wednesday it was my intention to get out and about and shoot some landscape shots however Wednesday morning brought rain and lots of it. As my camera isn’t weather sealed and I had no intentions of spending the day getting drenched instead I popped out to the local florist to buy some flowers.







I also had some slightly deceased flowers around the house which I had purchased for my wife a week or so ago and thought they might make an interesting subject.
Turns out I was right, I actually really like this shot.



I’m hoping to continue this series shooting more dead flower probable next week when the fresh one I got for this shoot have dried up a bit, I think that photos of dead flower are probably not so common and should hopefully be quite eye catching. It will be interesting to see how to colours turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment